Solving a picture cross game on the mobile app is fun and engaging. It brings the feeling of gaming in the real world. The game is brain-teasing and exercises your logic.
However, beginners may face a challenge playing picture cross for the first time. That’s if they have limited knowledge of how to solve the game. But with more practice, you become an expert and addicted to it in no time.
What is a picture cross?
Picture cross game is also referred to as Nonogram, Picross, Hanjie, and Griddler. It is a classic logic game that involves using number clues given to enter in cells to color a picture. Nonograms combine pixel art and logic to make the game more fun and engaging.
Basic Rules and Logic Behind the Picture Cross Puzzle
- The player selects the picture cross game type. The daily puzzles are simple. You can play it for fun, improving skills, or brain-teasing. There are also daily seasonal events to engage in and win.
- You can engage in easy and medium nonogram games for mind workout, or select the most challenging picture cross puzzles for boosting your skills.
- You need to paint the squares and discover the hidden pictures. Griddlers have square grids you have to fill and uncover the hidden image.
- The game provides you with numbers and clues in the pixel logic game to reveal the hidden image. The tips are digits that notify you of the runs of painted squares in the column or row.
- When you discover that you are not supposed to color certain squares, mark the cells with an x. Make use of logical thinking to add crosses to the entire columns and rows of the playing field. At the end of it all, you will achieve a complete logic art crossword.
- Picture cross game gives the gamer a chance to gain extra lives after making a mistake in the crossword.
- The game is addictive and easy to learn. When you start playing, you will always yearn for more.
- You get trophies when you complete the daily challenges for a particular month.
How to Play Picture Cross Puzzle
There are many ways you can use to play your favorite nonogram. When playing picross, take into account each row and column distinctly with a line approach. The lines you solve store all the data concerning suitable colors for a specific cell.
You can also use priority queue data structure to solve picture cross game. With this technique, you initially handle high-priority cells when you start the game.
Here are some essential tips on how to play:
- Don’t put all your focus on the color of the game. What matters most is how many repeated blocks you have that will enable you to match the digits on the side.
- Be attentive in filling the empty spaces. There are those numbered blocks you get at the beginning of the game. On the other hand, you will see some empty blocks in between the numbered ones. Your focus should be on solving the empty ones.
- Do more practice for the picture cross game. As it is always said, practice makes perfect. You improve your picross skills by practicing more. That way, you will be able to handle the most challenging levels.
Technology has made it easy for gamers to access puzzle games on their smart devices and tablets anywhere, anytime. Solving picture cross on the mobile app is more interactive and engaging with artificial intelligence. It makes you feel you engage in the game in the real world. Thus, Picture cross is a must-try game.